Local vs. National Rental Company
Here are some key factors to consider when selecting a rental company for an upcoming corporate or marketing event.
- Heavy Equipment – speakers, sound boards and lighting can be very expensive to ship so a local rental company would be most cost effective
- Knowledge of Event Space – some locations may be difficult to set up or have very specific requirements therefore local rental companies would have that insider knowledge needed
- Constantly Shifting Needs – often events shift and rental requirements change constantly therefore a local rental company can easily adjust the rental agreement without delay
- Tight Timelines – events that have very little lead
time are often best served by a local rental company where deliver can be same day
- 2+ Locations – whether producing a roadshow across the U.S. or having a sales meetings on both coasts, there needs to be consistency from event-to-event; that would be provided by a national rental company
- Large inventory needed – if your event needs iPads or laptops for every attendee or an interactive handheld device for meeting-wide polling, a national rental company can insure the inventory
- Lots of lead time with set needs – events that have been done year after year with lot of lead time and very specific set requirements can be handled cost effectively by a national rental company
- Specialized Equipment Required – when looking to use new technology such as audience response systems, iPads or check-in kiosks in your event, national rental companies often have the knowledge
Whether you are having a local event in California or going from major U.S. city-to-city, AV Event Solutions is the right choice when selecting a rental company. Our experience servicing the event industry, an expansive inventory of technology rentals and qualified staff, make partnering with us the only choice. Contact us today to learn more about our services and rental products.